Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Blog Post Week 4

Good afternoon everyone! So this week we were all working on our abstract and was the focus researching and getting background information that we need for this semester. Thank you to all the mentors and peers for their support as well. Honestly, it is hard to think about how you should word your abstract and trying to find what is the best, most vital information that should be included in the abstract.  However, we got it done and I’m anxious to see how well we do. On the other hand, I have also been working with David’s team and today I learned how to do water filtration so thanks to the team for showing me. I got to work under the hood and get a feel for what I have to do and will be doing in the future.

This is the hood that one must work in when doing water filtration.

No comments:

Post a Comment