Pages

Monday, April 4, 2016

Blog Post Week 6

Good evening everyone! So this week I’m sure you guys found out if you were accepted and we all were! That is awesome! I can’t wait to be there with all of you and share these unforgettable experiences. Well this means that I have to start working on my project to have data for the presentation. I’m sure all of you know how Science goes but I’ve had to inoculate and re-inoculate my tubes because I need a fresh 24hr or less bacteria growth. However my time sometimes doesn’t allow me to come in to be under the 24hrs. However I have had some data and I have started using the pipettes and the micro centrifuge tubes. So I’m getting hands on and I’m learning so much more. Here are some of a few samples that I have been working on with the protocols.
As you can see I have lined my samples (1st row left-right) up
 with their finished products (1st column up-down) 

No comments:

Post a Comment