Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Blog Post Week 8

Good afternoon everyone! Hope you are all having a great week. This wee was filled with lots of fun and work. I got to do my protocols once again and this time I was able to do them where I took half the time as last time. I learned how to choose carefully which steps to take so that I would save time. For example, if something needs to be centrifuged at 4000 rpm for 10 mins then I would see where another protocol I have to do the same and I'll do both together, instead of doing one at a time. This week I am also focusing on my template and will keep on editing as I go. With a few more weeks for the conference I will do one more set of data so that I can have 3 all together to present. Once again thank you to all who is making this possible and I look forward to keep on working here.


These are five of six protocols in which I am using to conduct my project.
(sixth one is a Kit, therefore it has its own protocol)

No comments:

Post a Comment